Diploma In Church Ministry
Diploma In Church Ministry (DipCM)
An off-campus extension programme carried out at various centres, designed for Christians who want to grow in biblical knowledge and be equipped to serve as lay leaders. .Courses are held either in the evening, or as intensive courses in different centres. The media of instruction are Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese or English. Designed for those who want to further their studies after completing the CCM programme, or have completed at least 32 credits of the CTS programme.
- A baptised Christian.
- Form 5 (SPM), O level Grade III and above or equivalent.
- Completed CCM (8 courses) or equivalent.
- An additional 16 credit hours at CTS level or above, after the completion of the CCM.
- Courses may be taken on-campus or externally, as full-time or part-time students. Required Courses: Introduction to the Old Testament (3 credit hours), Introduction to the New Testament (3 Credit Hours).
- Tuition fees for off campus courses are the same as the regular programme.
- Those who started with CCM off campus and meet the requirement for the CTS programme, or above, will receive a total of 24 credit hours, should they enter the full- time programme.
- Those who started CCM on campus will receive full credits for the CTS programme or above, according to their level of qualification.